Friday, May 15, 2009

GROSS!!!

So, yesterday at the park my Mckenzie came up to me and said "look mommy I got gum." I asked her who gave it to her and she shrugged her shoulders and said "I did." So I then asked WHERE did you get the gum and she took my hand to show me. We walked under the slide and she points to a pile of A.B.C gum and says "you want some?" After puking a little bit in my mouth I made her spit it out an tried to tell her why it was gross. Man I hope she learns this one. ewwweweww yuck!

4 comments:

April said...

oh that's too funny! :-)

M.Howerton said...

HaHaHa!! That's almost as funny as toilet water tea parties with daddy.

At least she showed you where she got it :) I love that she asked if you wanted any?

Seriously- so funny!

Robert and Natalie said...

she tapped into an endless supply I am laughing so hard... I agree GROSS

Sals said...

oooohhh I'm totally peeing my pants!!! that's hilarious!!! just like her mother!!! haaa I have this memory of you and i having a sick day at t2 and you jumping on the bed...hmmm sick huh?