Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh Mckenzie....!!!!



When your 2yr old disappears and gets really quiet...find them quickly. You'd think I'd know this by now, I mean it is my 3rd time going through this stage. Kenzie went missing... I followed the signs of the little monster. One was that one of my drawers in my dresser had been emptied out. Next was the medicine box was trashed. Now before you judge me to harshly for leaving medicine sitting out let me explain. Isaac had just cut his knee and I rushed in, grabbed the box from the top of the closet, rummaged through it for band aides and ointment. I ran back into the other room to stop Isaac's bleeding knee. That's when she decided to strike. Kenzie had gone through the first aid box and not only taken out all of the band aides, but taken the paper off and stuck them on the carpet.





I finally found her hiding in my closet eating the cough drops. Scary huh! At least is was only cough drops and not Advil or something. Crazy kid...I swear the other kids didn't do this. Or maybe I just paid more attention to what they were doing. I really would like a giant hamster ball for each of my children. Then they wouldn't make messes or get into things..... actually they'd just put huge holes in the walls. I am so looking forward to having grand kids....oh the wonderful Ideas I am going to give them. Whoa ha ha ha

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I don't believe a word your saying- she looks like an angel. Just look at those big brown eyes, so innocent!!

Kathi said...

Oh Amy...so hysterical! I once ate a whole bottle of Flinstones Vitamins and had to get my stomach pumped! Count it as a 'freebie' and thank God for your keen 'Mommy Intuition' and super seeker skills!

M.Howerton said...

Hamster balls!!!
That is a fantastic idea!!!
Why didn't I think of that earlier-sheesh :)

She is so cute, it would be hard to get mad at her- just tell her you hope she'll have a kid just like her. That'll do the trick :)

Sweet Caroline said...

She needs to come over and play with my 2 year old! I think it is funny--and what is even funnier is they think cough drops are yummy enough to eat!

That is why I am mother of the year and feed my kids excessive sugar so they think medicine is yucky! LOL!