Monday, April 20, 2009

Is it me or her?

So Bryan went to Oregon for business yesterday. He will be gone until Thursday, and I think the kids have decided to protest. First last night I couldn't find the wipes. I searched all over the house. I asked Kenzie if she knew where they were and she said in the car. I went out to my car and no wipes. Well then Katie was all distressed because she had left a stuffed animal outside. When I went out back to look for it I found the EMPTY box of wipes. They were indeed in the car. Thanks Kenz...

Then Benny was up AAAAALLLLLLL night just screaming. I still don't know what the deal is. He is just plain pissed off. I am guessing it is teething. Poor little guy he is so sad.

This morning I swear I only went in to get dressed. I wasn't on the phone or the computer. I went into my room for like 5 minutes and when I came out this is what I found.



She doesn't seem a tad bit sorry does she, ha ha ha. At least her brother has a solution. Yep...eat it off the ground. Well they are cute so I'll let them live. I'm off to Walmart for more cereal. :)

5 comments:

Lauralee said...

oh man that is too funny..loved your sigh at the end.. good luck this week.. let me know if you need some extra hands!

Kathi said...

Little human vacuums! I love it! They are really just to cute Amy

Becki said...

Hahaha! I love your *sigh* at the end of the video.

Simply Simmons said...

Wow, it takes you 5 minutes to get dressed? Looks like you'd better find a way to cut that time in half lest all your food be on the deck! :)

Heather said...

Like I said before, Big ziplock baggies. It has saved me from many o' spills of food from your favorite almost 3 year old niece. BTW, love the wipes in the car part! It had me laughing hysterically. It was a "Jeeze mom, get a clue moment." Priceless. Miss you guys lots!
Come and visit us anytime in CALI!