Monday, March 16, 2009

Just Keeps gettin' Better


Wednesday is Bryan's birthday. I was looking through some old photos of us and realized that I am still just totally in love with this guy. What is even more fun is that I genuinely like him as a person. I mean that I enjoy his company and feel that he is my favorite person to hang out with. Dorky as is sounds he really is my best friend. I guess I am just feeling grateful for him lately.
So happy birthday Big-B.



He still gives me butterflies.

5 comments:

M.Howerton said...

That is so sweet! you guys are such a great couple- we are so lucky to know you.
Hope you have a great birthday Bryan!

We Three Madsens said...

Very cute:) I love seeing photos of people when they were dating or newlyweds, its so adorable. Hope he has a great birthday!

Sweet Caroline said...

That latest pic is beautiful. I love how he is nestled into you. A great story with all the meaningless marriages and relationships. It is refreshing to see real love.

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

how cute is that?!?!!!!!!

Sals said...

loved the winking photo! soo you! miss you!