Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Do you still love them?

How do I even start with my emotions today? Due to respect for a loved one I can't go into detail with my thoughts, so good luck with this post. I have such a hard time with the anger and bitterness in the world today. Why do we try to hurt those who hurt us? I have to watch someone I love dearly be treated like a horrible person. Her name is being drug through the mud and because she is such an amazing person she is just letting it happen, for the greater good. It is so hard to understand why there is so much hate and meanness. I know people get sick of us religious freaks, but wouldn't it be so nice if people actually did act like Jesus? I am starting to really look forward to the day that Jesus is in charge again and we can just be happy. I know, I know I sound like a Miss America candidate with the whole world peace issue. ha ha ha Seriously though wouldn't it be nice to be able to allow your kids to play outside without worrying some creep with take them. Or to be able to go for a jog all by myself along a beach and know that I won't get attacked. People today seem to be fighting a war within themselves. What's worse is that they don't even see it happening until everyone around them gets so sick of the bitterness and negativity that they all leave. Then what is left? Some day he'll see what he has caused, and it will be to late. I must sound crazy but now it's out there so what ever.

3 comments:

April said...

Amen. It's all a bit frustrating some days, isn't it? Thank goodness when it all gets to be too much we can fall back on our understanding of the big picture.

Lauralee said...

oh man..that is hard to witness.. and be around.. hope it gets better!

now blog about something happy! :)

We Three Madsens said...

Im sorry to hear you have to see that happen, thats too bad. I cant wait until everyone is nice to eachother too. Dont you wish we could all just be already?