Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bryan's Scout Camp


Bryan took the scouts on an overnighter to build snow caves. I thought some of these pics were cool so here you go. I'm not sure who this is but it is a really cool picture.


Here are those who went. They got to go snowmobiling.


Ok...so this is how you get into the snow cave. I am a mom of two boys and this just made me so nervous.


Until I saw what they actually slept in. This is why it is better we Mom's just don't know what happens at scout camp. So what happens at Scout camp...stays at scout camp.


Hey Kristen, this pic is so funny. When I saw these of the boys jumping this creek I asked "none of them fell in right?" Bryan shook his head and said "your such a Mom."







3 comments:

melissa said...

I want to go to scout camp!!! Looks like a ton of fun. For all you whiners and whimps who didn't go , looks like you missed out.

Sweet Caroline said...

I am shivering looking at the pictures. How do they sleep in it and stay warm? I heard that before, but unsure of the science of it all.

Yeah, I am a mom of three boys too.

Uh-Oh.

But, those are cool pictures...I didn't see any hot chocolate anywhere?

I guess this is why moms don't go...:)

April said...

Wow, those pictures of them at the top of the mountain are incredible... what gorgeous scenery. And I would have completely freaked out had I known my kid slept in that snow "cave"... looks more like a snow coffin! Holy cow! I bet the boys loved it!